Here are links to the top 10 gobbets of London history that we liked this week:
1. A spectacular Resurrection Stone at St Andrew, Holborn.
2. Erno Goldfinger’s Trellick Tower: from doom to desire.
3. Vintage Videos of London released!
4. In pictures: London’s lost department stores.
5. Nine quiet places to explore in Fleet Street, Temple and Holborn.
6. St Bartholomew’s Gatehouse: a rare survivor of pre-Fire London.
7. London’s watery streets: from Jacob’s Well to Lamb’s Conduit.
8. St Dunstan-in-the-East’s lovely garden.
9. The site of Chaucer’s Tabard Inn.
10. London Calling: a great image of Tower Bridge from @Fredtography