Here are links to our top 10 gobbets of London history this week:
2. Playhouses in Elizabethan London.
3. Clay Pipes: the Urban Archaeology Clay Tobacco Pipe Factsheet!
4. Patrick Baty: the Great Paint Detective explains 300 years of decoration at Queen Anne’s Gate.
5. The Imperial War Museum explores fashion during WW2.
6. Liam Farrell’s lovely painting of St Mary Aldermary.
7. Sealed not signed: @LondonHistorian enjoyed the Magna Carta exhibition.
8. More drawings of Wren churches: great blog by Nick Richards.
9. London’s favourite Fourth Plinth artwork.
10. A tailor’s history of Savile Row.