Here are links to the top 10 gobbets of London history that we liked this week:
1. This amateur London Tube Map is better than the real thing.
3. Regency London gambling: ‘the two nerdy history girls’ blog visits Crockford’s Club in St James’s.
4. Rioters & resurrectionists: the turbulent history of Spa Fields.
5. For our 13th ‘Gobbets of the week’, why is London scared of the number 13?
7. A map showing the huge acreage of London’s former docks.
8. Love, health and the weather: what medieval Londoners worried about.
9. More Spitalfields Life: the House Mill of 1776 at Bromley by Bow.
10. Book review: Summer of Blood: the Peasants’ Revolt of 1381 by Dan Jones in History Today.