Here are links to the top 10 gobbets of London history that caught our eye this week:
1. The Joshua Reynolds Twitter trail.
2. Queen Boudicca’s Fire found under the Walkie-Talkie skyscraper
4. As the campaign to #savenortonfolgate heats up, here’s “The Liberty of Norton Folgate“, live by Madness (video).
5. The London Bridge rush hour in 1904.
6. @peterwatts reviews three new books on London.
8. An old map of the pubs of the Isle of Dogs.
9. Caroline of Brunswick’s life and death in Hammersmith.
10. Come under Jeremy Bentham’s Gaze at UCL.