It’s been a good week for gobbets. Here are our 10 favourite London history links this week:
1. Congratulations on Five years of London Historians!
2. The wonderful world of archaeological poo.
3. The parts of Roman London that are intact today.
4. Super postcards of Old London.
5. Dickens? History? London? It’s all here.
6. Exhibition – Audrey Hepburn: Portraits of an Icon.
8. Famous Londoners: Judge Jeffreys.
9. London’s Fishy Streets.
10. The Real Goldfinger and Trellick Tower.
More? If you like our weekly gobbets, you might also like some of our longer posts on London’s history:
Magnus, the Monument and Mice eating Cheese