Here are links to the top 10 gobbets of London history we saw this week:
1. 300 years of Doggett’s Coat and Badge!
2. Swan Upping with the Vintners’ Company!
3. Inigo Jones’ grand portico on Old St Paul’s Cathedral.
4. The Strand, 1824. Fire at Mr Martin the Sausage-Maker’s.
5. The mysterious Mrs Gillray
6. A part of Old London Bridge
7. Can you identify these London ceilings?
8. Remembering East End Jewish Bookshops.
9. One for Arsenal fans: the North Bank, Highbury under construction in 1913.
10. Tower Bridge – with a man up the flagpole!
If you like our weekly gobbets, why not visit our sites on: