Here are links to the top 10 gobbets of London history we liked this week:
1. A brief but lovely history of London maps.
2. Visscher redrawn. The panorama of London 400 years on.
4. More Cries of London from @thegentleauthor.
5. The Barbican Estate: a town reconstructed from its cellars.
6. Regency London, John Nash and the Third Reich: visiting Carlton House Terrace.
7. Battle of Britain: the Crisis.
8. First ever public tours of Henry V’s chapel.
9. Postman’s Park – one of London’s most unusual memorials.
…and finally, two pieces on London’s Northern Heights…