Here are links to the top 10 gobbets of London history we liked this week:
3. Compare detailed historic maps with today’s London.
4. Some 3D views of Central Line tube stations.
5. A Doric tragedy: demolishing the Euston Arch.
6. 1960: when Tommy Steele’s wedding caused chaos in Soho Square.
7. Wonderful archives film of The Barbican, 1969.
8. The Last Shift: the seedy side of Regency London.
9. An old map of London’s Theatreland.
10. Now the site of City Airport, the King George V and Royal Albert Docks in 1930.